Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mah Jongg Jewelry at NMA

I have been making Mah Jongg jewelry since 2005 when friends Jeannie & Jackie asked me to find a Mah Jongg jewelry supplier for their store ClayNichols. I said "I can do this". And thus I created the Hand From Heaven ~ Mah Jongg jewelry line.


Hand From Heaven~ Mah Jongg Jewelry was enthusiastically received, sold well and was sold exclusively at ClayNichols until they closed in 2008.
I thought my days of making Mah Jongg jewelry were over.
2005 Heart from Heaven ~ mah jongg jewelry, Trunk show at ClayNichols

Then last year, Jackie, now a gift store manager asked me to supply Hand from Heaven ~ Mah Jongg jewelry to the Nevada Museum of Art, museum gift store. Hand from Heaven ~ Mah Jongg jewelry is sold exclusively at NMA.

Hand from Heaven ~ Mah Jongg jewelry selections, sold exclusively at the Nevada Museum of Art

No comments: