Tuesday, April 5, 2011

ArtFest 2011

It seems time flies by and it has been one year since I last posted on my blog. The 12th anniversary ArtFest is about to happen April 6 to 10 at Fort Worden in Port Townsend, WA. and I am going!!!

The theme this year is "Nourishing Creative Growth"

I have made my trades...

24 glass bird & egg charms on a ball chain for my dorm mates & special friends,

70 glass egg charms and square business cards for everyone else,

and some bird & egg charms for my trade charm necklace
(where I will display the charm trades I receive)


So now.... my bags are packed ... I'm ready to go ... I'm leaving on a jet plane ... bound for ArtFest!

The heart of creativity is an experience of the mystical union; the heart of the mystical union is an experience of creativity. ~ Julia Cameron

You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. ~ Maya Angelou

1 comment:

Heather said...

Gail, Thank you so much for your wonderful comment on my blog. It was so nice to connect with you this year and seeing your shiney beautiful smile.