Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A disclaimer and reference

Again there are no original ideas.....just serendipitous thought, subliminal messages or coincidence.

This is a disclaimer...
Someone told me today my word for the year, CHANGE, is a campaign slogan.
I did not mean that at all. My blog is NOT a political forum and in no way implies any endorsement for any candidate.
The only thing I will say is to VOTE for the candidate of your choice, when you get a chance!


On another note...

My blog banner is a composite spread of pictures from Rosslyn Chapel in Scotland.
I knew about this chapel before all the Da Vinci Code hype and was intrigued by it. I was fortunate to have been able to visit and have been totally facinated.
Some real deja vous moments.

1 comment:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

oh, I love the banner! We were in Scotland two years ago, it's wonderful, isn't it??

Thanks so much for visiting me and entering my blog GIVE AWAY!
xo Lidy